Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The One With the Disclaimer

In case you were wondering (worried, bored, confused…), my blog will NOT consist of whinings about me being single and blah blah blah. I actually think single is a pretty good color on me. And it’s made for some incredible, ridiculous, incredibly ridiculous adventures.

At GeekU I put my liver through some serious boot camp/enlistment, and upon graduation I promptly forgot to become a grown-up in that respect. So, even though some of these stories might bring shame to my family and cause me to die of embarrassment, I think I’m game to post them here for the world to see.

So check back in because my ‘what the bejeesus just happened?!’ moments are O’ plenty.

;)

Now playing: Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this. I drank like a champion in college. I've never been quite able to adapt to adult drinking habits. I'll check back for a what the bejeesus -- I like the sound of those.

    ReplyDelete