Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hokay, So... UPDATED.

There will be a little bit of a title format change. For a few reasons.

1. It’s really hard to fit every story/scenario into a nice little package that lends itself to dressing the title up as a Friends Episode (and if you hadn’t caught on that that’s how the titles were formed…then…I’m not not judging you.) Never mind, still going to do this. Huzzah!
2. If advertising has taught me anything, it’s that you can’t be everything to everybody. So this is a blog about the ups and downs and ins and outs and laughs and tears regarding my love (try not to laugh) life. Which brings me to…
3. These are supposed to be things I’ve learned, right? So from now on I’ll frame posts as such. Rules almost.

It’ll be great.

Trust me. :)

PS: I'm back! (11/29/09)

1 comment:

  1. I like what your doing with your blog keep up the good work...although I will say my blog is probably very similar to yours just from a males eyes..lol

    ReplyDelete