Thursday, April 2, 2009

Commercial Break: Whoops!

Made a rookie facebook/dating mistake that I shouldn't have. Why is the "add as friend" button so tempting and innocent looking until you actually click the damn thing? Sometimes you're lucky and the waiting game only lasts a few hours. Sometimes you're not. All the time you immediately regret putting yourself out there if you're not 100% sure they'll accept.

When did social network interactions become more stressful than their real world counterparts?

Oof. Lesson learned. Moving on. I think.

Here's for hoping the universe takes pity on me and spins this in my favor? Please?

UPDATE: Would you look at that? Accepted. Out of my misery. On the facebook front, that is.

Now playing: Britney Spears - Oops!... I Did It Again
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment